Brokkr Bridge Hardware Installation
Specifications for beginning Brokkr integration
Network Architecture Overview
- Egress rule for Brokkr Bridge devices.
- Ingress/Egress rules for marketplace servers. ie 1:1 NAT
- IPMI interface on each Brokkr Bridge device connected to management network.
- Ethernet port 1 connected to provisioning network.
- Ethernet port 2 connected to management network.
Brokkr Bridge Port Connections
- Connect the dedicated IPMI port to the management network.
- Connect Ethernet 1 to the provisioning network.
- Connect Ethernet 2 to the management network.
- Additional network interfaces configurable upon request.
* Manage additional groups of servers in separate networks.
** 10G SFP transceivers available upon request.
*** Additional NIC available upon request.
Bare Metal Requirements
- IPMI 2.0 compatible
- Admin access to IPMI interfaces for life cycle control, including iLO, iDRAC, BMC, etc.
- For servers with RAID controllers, please configure RAID.
- RAID 1 or greater is preferred to prevent downtime when drive failure occurs.
- Static IPs assigned to the Brokkr Bridge devices. MAC addresses will be provided.
- Provisioning and management network reachable from Brokkr Bridges.
- No DHCP server on the provisioning network.
- No DHCP server on the management network preferred.
- All egress traffic is allowed from Brokkr Bridges.
Last updated on May 18, 2023